Sunday, December 4, 2011

'Tis the Season...

 ...for remembering old times, and making new memories!

The holidays are upon us – and I could not be happier!  This really is the most wonderful time of the year!  No matter who you are – you have to appreciate the cheer and the spirit that comes along with the holiday season.  Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s…ahhh.  I’m cheesing just thinking about it. Time spent with loved ones, good food, cold weather and warm fires, the Christmas music, lights, trees, some more food…This is one happy girl from November to January 1!

There’s just something about the decorations that soothes my heart – I think you could add Christmas trees to the world’s happiest things – they’re definitely right up there with teddy bears and bunnies, and hearts and flowers…for sure.  And carbs.  Carbs are great….anyway – I love the decorations.  And, for those of you who know me, it should be no surprise that my apartment has been decorated with Christmas adornments since before Thanksgiving…Hey, ‘tis the season!

My little Christmas tree
A wise ornament
My lonely, but spirited stocking (It's a fake fire, people!)

Ugly Christmas Sweater Wine Tour!

The group

The whole group!

Cheers and Reindeer Ears!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely distraction from paper writing! Your apartment looks so cute all decorated - hope to see it soon!

    ReplyDelete